These terms (and any documents referred to in them) tell you the terms on which you may make use of the website under the domain name valwade-recruitment.co.uk (“the Website”).
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website you confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you should exit the Website immediately and refrain from using it.
- Information about us
- 1.1 We are Val Wade Recruitment and Recruitment @ Val Wade Limited (“Val Wade Recruitment”). Val Wade Recruitment is a sole trader whose principal place of business is 3 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HD and its VAT number is 524010994. Recruitment @ Val Wade Limited is a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Its registered office is at 35-37 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0BY and its registered number is 3813877, its VAT number is 749878257.
- 1.2 If you have any queries about the Website or any information contained on it, please contact us at 3 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HD or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 7355 2772.
| | TOP
- 2.1 The Website is offered as a free service to you.
- 2.2 In the event that you breach these terms, your permission to use the Website terminates immediately.
| | TOP
- Intellectual property rights
- 3.1 The Website is owned by Val Wade Recruitment and any and all intellectual property rights in the Website including, but not limited to, copyright and database rights and any logos or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) are owned by and remain the property of Val Wade Recruitment (or its third party licensors as applicable) at all times.
- 3.2 You are permitted to print off one copy and may download extracts of the content on the Website for your own personal use, provided that:
- 3.2.1 our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of material on the Website is always acknowledged;
- 3.2.2 no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way, this includes the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Website;
- 3.2.3 you do not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- 3.2.4 you agree that you will not use any part of the Website to:
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a computer virus or any other malicious code;
- circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Website;
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material; or
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
- 3.3 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
| | TOP
- 4.2 The content made available on the Website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. It does not constitute advice or the making of any recommendation and the content on the Website should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising as a result of the access to and use of the Website or reliance on the content contained on it.
- 4.3 We aim to ensure the Website is updated regularly. However, we are under no obligation to update the material contained on the Website and cannot guarantee that content will always be completely up to date. For this reason, we make no warranties or representations and do not give any undertaking either express or implied about any of the content on the Website, including without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of such content.
- 4.4 The use of information obtained from the Website is at your sole discretion and risk.
- 4.5 We take reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and malicious code on the Website, but you are responsible for ensuring that anything downloaded from the Website is suitable for use on your computer and is free from computer viruses and malicious code and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of any failure to do so.
- 4.6 We do not represent, warrant or undertake that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- 4.7 Any transmission, downloading or sending of any information from the Website does not create any contractual relationship.
| | TOP
- Third party websites
- 5.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience and service. If you choose to use a hypertext link then you will leave the Website. Once you leave the Website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other site that you enter. We do not endorse or make any representations about these third party sites or any material found there. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of damage caused by such external website material.
- 5.2 Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between the Website and any third party site at our discretion, you agree you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between the Website and any third party site without our express written consent.
- 5.3 The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website without our prior written consent.
| | TOP
- 6.1 We reserve the right to change any part of the Website at any time without notice.
- 6.2 We may vary these terms from time to time. If we make substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on the Website.
- 6.4 These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 6.5 Our Website is controlled and operated by Owen Dwelly Design from the United Kingdom. We make no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
| | TOP
- 1.1 The website under the domain name www.valwade-recruitment.co.uk (“the Website”) is operated by Val Wade Recruitment and Recruitment@Val Wade Limited. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and we are the data controller for all such information.
- 1.3 Countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) are required to have a similar standard of protection of personal data. This is not always the case outside that area. We may transfer data outside the EEA and before doing so take steps to ensure that there is adequate protection, as required by relevant Data Protection legislation.
| | TOP
- Data protection
- 2.1 As data controller, we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended, restated or re-enacted from time to time) and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
- 2.2 When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
- 2.3 In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see clause 3) and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see clause 4).
- 2.4 We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 2.5 We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data against loss and unauthorised disclosure or access (see clause 6).
| | TOP
- Use of personal information
- 3.1 We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- 3.1.1 when you submit your details to us via email or otherwise;
- 3.1.2 when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself;
- 3.1.3 if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 3.2 We may also keep a record of those parts of the Website that you use most often to enable us to monitor, support, improve and develop our service and to know which parts are of the most interest to you.
- 3.3 We will use the personal information supplied by you:
- 3.3.1 to deliver to you services and information which you have requested;
- 3.3.2 to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 3.3.3 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- 3.3.4 to contact you for your views on our services and events and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- 3.4 By using the Website you consent to our collection and use of this information.
- 3.5 The information you supply to us will be held on our computers.
- 3.6 You can at any time send an email to email@example.com if you decide that you no longer wish to receive particular information.
| | TOP
- Disclosure of personal information
- 4.1 We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
- 4.2 We may disclose your personal information to our Group and affiliated companies.
- 4.3 We will only supply your personally identifiable information to any third party:
- 4.3.1 in order to enhance our service and the services we can offer you or where we have your consent to share the information;
- 4.3.2 where we need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- 4.3.3 where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or services to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service and not for any other purpose;
- 4.3.4 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- 4.3.5 where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
| | TOP
- Right of access to your information
- 5.1 Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you please write to 3 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HD. Please note that a small fee will be payable.
- 5.2 As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you within 40 days a copy of all the data we hold concerning you.
- 5.3 If it transpires that the information held is inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made.
| | TOP
- How we protect your data
- 6.1 The internet is not a secure medium, however, we use up to date industry security measures and procedures in order to protect the security of the Website and your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- 6.2 We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
| | TOP
- 7.1 We may work with third parties to research certain usage and activities on the Website on our behalf. No personal information about you is shared, however in the course of conducting this research these third parties may place a unique “cookie” on your browser.
- 7.2 A cookie is a small file which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard disc and helps us understand and track your use of the Website and where we can improve the information and services provided.
| | TOP
- Links to other websites
| | TOP
- 9.2 As a result of improvements we make to our services, amendments to laws or regulation or developments in the technology or processes we use, we may change the information we hold about you and/or the way in which or the purposes for which we process such information. If we make any substantial change in the way in which we use your personal information we will notify you by email.
| | TOP
| | TOP